Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
KBM Resourcing are looking for an experienced Fabricator/Welder to join one of our clients based in Fraserburgh. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with fabrication and welding experience to join a fast-paced, growing company.
Due to increased contracts wins there is capacity for an experienced Welder/Fabricator to be responsible for fabricating and welding metal, aluminium and stainless steel components to exact specifications.
We are looking for Welders that have a strong understanding of welding techniques, a commitment to safety, and the ability to work quickly and accurately.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and technical drawings.
- Using hand & power tools, and welding equipment to fabricate parts.
- Performing basic math calculations to determine dimensions and angles.
- Inspecting finished products for accuracy and quality.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fraserburgh: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- MIG welding
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.