One of our prestigious clients are looking for a Facilities / Maintenance Manager to come join them on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client has been in business for over 50 years and is currently looking for a link-minded individual to join their thriving facilities /maintenance team. As the facilities / maintenance manager you will be overseeing and managing the Loss prevention & Engineering department to ensure high standards are maintained. You will be the key point of contact within these departments and will ensure communication is free flowing throughout the business.
As a Facilities / Maintenance manager you will be responsible for ensuring all H & S legislation is complied with. You will work closely with the General Manager.
The key responsibilities include:
- Prepare & present annual budgets for the engineering department.
- Participate in monthly management reports and provide appropriate information.
- Co-ordinate sub-contractors and ensure all H & S is complied with on site.
- Oversee daily engineering tasks.
- Ensure equipment is maintained to legislative standards.
- Resolve any issues / queries promptly.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment and tools.
- Manage all aspects of The Health & Safety Work Act 1974 together with any associated legislation.
- Ensure performance management processes & policies are implemented and actions within a timely manner.
- Chair monthly engineering and loss prevention meetings
- Any other duties as requested.
The key skills / knowledge / experience required:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Hospitality knowledge / experience preferred
- Great communication and organisational skills
- 40 hour week over 7 days – Weekend flexibility needed
- Shift pattern – day, nights
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.