Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Are you a Finance Administrator looking for a fresh challenge? One of our clients based in Causewayhead, Stirling are looking for a Finance Administrator to come join them on a part-time basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation who are looking for dynamic and forward thinking individuals to build upon their established team. Our client is a market leader in their specialist field and are looking for individuals who share the same core values as themselves.
As a Finance part-time Administrator based in Stirling you will be responsible for the overseeing and processing of all purchase invoices and expenses across the business. You will add value to the current finance / administration team, providing them with knowledge and a “can do” attitude. This would ideally suit someone who has vast amounts of admin experience and is keen to develop their skills, knowledge and experience within a finance setting. Full in-house training will be provided to ensure you are fully competent at using their systems and understand the business to ensure their customers receive great service at all times.
The duties include but are not limited to:-
- Credit Control
- Process employee expenses and reconcile these against company credit card statements
- Review a high volume of supplier and customer invoices to ensure all are correct
- Liaise with customers via telephone and email
- General administration duties
- Resolve any finance queries within your remit
- Any ad hoc duties when required
- Work closely with the Office and Finance manager
The key requirements include:-
- Previous experience with SAP / Xero
- IT Literate, especially with Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Company benefits include:-
- 34 days annual leave pro rata
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Private medical insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.