£14 - £16 p/h
Delighted to be working with one of our long-term clients based in Dundee. The client is a market leader in their field, specialising in the rental of equipment rental to multiple industries but focusing on Oil & Gas, Offshore and Manufacturing industries. Based in Dundee and providing services all over the globe, they are looking to add a Finance Administrator to their team on a part-time rolling basis.
The successful candidate will join the current team in Dundee and join a busy office and ‘hit the ground running’ on a minimum of 20 hours per week – the hours can be flexible to suit your schedule so the position would be perfect if you have morning or afternoon commitments that you would like your employer to work around.
In this role you will support the current Finance Team primarily including, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining timesheets for workers
- Maintenance of credit cards (keeping records and completing reconciliations)
- Maintenance of expenses reconciliations
- General ad hoc administration duties to assist the finance team where required
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previous experience in a financial administrative setting
- Be able to effectively start working with minimal supervision
- Good understanding of basic financial principles and procedures
- Good computing and IT skills
Pay Rate : £14 – £16 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.