Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Are you a finance professional looking for a new and rewarding opportunity? We are delighted to be working with one of our longstanding clients again to appoint a Finance Assistant. This is a full-time, permanent position based in Dundee. As a Finance Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring the internal finance processes and procedures are maintained. You will be provided financial advice to non-financial employees and therefore being able to maintain good working relationships is essential.
As a finance assistant you will be adding to the companies performance, ensuring any queries are resolved promptly.
The key responsibilities include:
- Raise and manage invoices and credit notes
- Maintain SOPs for all tasks within Credit Control
- Monthly reconciliations of CIS nominal accounts
- Credit card payments
- Monitor and maintain contracts for suppliers and customers
- Credit control – chasing debt, managing credit control processes
- Resolve any financial queries
- Monitor customer accounts – weekly, monthly and annually
- Review cheques and accounts
- Prepare monthly accounts
- Assist with year end
The key skills / knowledge and experience required:
- Excellent IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent ability to build professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.