Up to £30k
A new and exciting role has become available today with one of our clients based in the central belt. This is a great opportunity to join a young but thriving organisation who have a strong 2023 ahead of them. Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge which will allow you to gather further knowledge & exposure to the finance industry? If so, this could be the opportunity for yourself.
My client is a Scottish based organisation who are paving the way in their specialist field. As a young thriving business they are looking for individuals who share the same core values as themselves and can drive growth from within. As a member of the finance team you will be responsible for the smooth running of the Purchase Ledgers and Accounts Payable.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Data input
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Credit control
- General Admin duties when required
As the post grows and develops there will be opportunities to gather more responsibilities and through time gain further exposure to the finance industry.
The key skills / knowledge and experience required:
- Sage experience would be beneficial, however training will be provided
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Previous experience within a finance position and / or admin background with elements of financial tasks
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proactive individual who is keen to develop their finance career
- Site based
- Up to £30k
- Full-time role
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.