Thrilled to be working with a client in Aberdeen to recruit for a Finance Business Partner on a full-time and permanent basis. The successful candidate will join a company who play an integral part in providing services to the Offshore Oil & Gas industry. The client is looking for an ambitious individual to join their finance team of 7 and work closely with the Finance Manager in a varied and challenging role.
The successful candidate will work in a high-profile position within the business and be the link between the finance team, the business and the commercial team so some commercial experience would be beneficial but not essential as it can be learnt on the job. The role will consist of high-level analysis and pulling together the annual budget so only someone with relevant experience will be considered.
The duties of the role will include:
- BU financial transactions for accurate and complete reporting.
- Support the provision of up to date accounting system representing current business and contract structures.
- Lead to the monthly reforecasting process.
- Support the control of accounting system master data structures.
- Production/processing of accounting inputs to the management accounts, budgets and forecasts, including liaison with Business Unit finance stakeholders.
- Support of ad-hoc reporting.
- Support the Finance Reporting Manager.
- Monthly budget holder meetings and challenge sessions.
- Bank authorisation responsibilities.
- DOA Matrix.
- Understanding of technical accounting including IFRS and UK GAAP
- Ability to understand and manipulate data to present clear and concise financial messages for review.
- Ability to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved or surpassed.
- Ability to maintain knowledge of industry and regulatory standards in respect to Financial Reporting.
- Ability to self start and problem solve
- Motivation to progress activities to a conclusion
Salary : £45k – £55k
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.