Are you an experienced Finance Manager looking for a new and rewarding opportunity? One of our clients near Glenrothes are looking for a Finance Manager to come join them on a full-time permanent basis. This opportunity would ideally suit a professional Accountant/ Management Accountant who is looking for a step up in their career or a Finance manager looking for a new opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who are market leaders in their specialist field and are paving the way in their sector. With over 20 years’ experience in their sector, you will be joining a knowledge rich and dynamic organisation who will ensure you become a valuable asset to their growing organisation.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the finance department, you will also be the key point of contact for any finance queries within the organisation.
The key responsibilities include:
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Journal processing
- Stock reconciliations
- Reconciliations of balance sheet, Debtors / Creditors and stock
- Budgets and Forecasting
- Review intercompany accounts when required
- Liaise with auditors and departmental management
- Monthly cash flow
- Liaise with HMRC when required
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Credit Control / Sales Ledger
- Year-end accounts
- Monthly journal entries
The key skills / knowledge / experience required:
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Accounting qualification (ACCA, AAT, CIMA)
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience within a busy dynamic organisation would be beneficial
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.