Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Very excited to be working with a national charity to help them find a Finance Officer to join their team on a full-time basis. The client is the largest charity in Scotland operating in their field and are looking to expand the current finance team to help deliver their vision and upcoming plans.
As the Finance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring all financial transactions are correctly processed and maintained. You will work closely with the finance team to assist in any tasks required to ensure deadlines are met. These tasks will include:
- Ensuring all invoices and credit notes are checked, approved, processed and entered on the system and manage the Purchase Ledger.
- Processing all expenses to ensure they are signed off in line with the charity policies.
- Supporting procurement efforts by ensuring PO’s are raised by the appropriate budget holder.
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Preparation of month end and year end accounts.
- Completion of bank reconciliations.
- Provide support to external colleagues for any financial queries.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Educated to HNC level in Accountancy or equivalent and be qualified or working towards AAT qualification.
- Previous experience and exposure to financial processes.
- Previous experience of purchase ledger processing, bank reconciliations and preparation of prepayments.
- Previous experience of processing income.
- Previous experience of managing your own workload and prioritising tasks.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.