Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Are you an experienced Accountant looking for a fresh challenge? If so, one of our clients based in Aberdeen (Westhill) are looking for a Financial Accountant to come join them on a full-time, permanent basis. As a financial accountant you will be responsible for ensuring all internal financial processes & procedures are maintained and followed to a high standard.
As the FA you will be the first point of contact for any financial queries, you will be responsible for ensuring the finance team grows successfully and in line with the company’s standards. This position will offer a dynamic and supportive team where you will be responsible for the financial reporting for a specific region.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited:
- Prepare statutory financial statements and quarterly management accounts
- Support with the internal audit process
- Demonstrate a good understanding international financial reporting
- Provide explanations and information to external auditors where necessary
- Provide assistance with, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Preparation of reconciliations and analysis with relevant and appropriate back up and critical analysis
- Assist with review of associate accounts work
- Identify any areas of process improvements
- Any ad hoc duties when required
The key skills / knowledge / experience required:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, AAT), QBE will also be considered
- Previous experience of IFRS statutory accounts
- Previous experience within a large multinational company
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proven track record of good quality analysis
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Excellent benefits package
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.