Happy to present a new vacancy through our client based in Edinburgh for a Financial Controller on a hybrid-basis. The client is an international consultancy company providing a range of services to clients and are looking for a Financial Controller to join them as they continue to grow.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for coordinating all financial aspect of the business, including international offices, and working closely with multiple departments including the Board. Therefore, you will need to have experience in a management position and have the ability to work on your own initiative, plan and manage your own workload to meet deadlines. Duties will include:
- Managing the financial monthly and statutory accounting, invoicing and reporting for the UK Head Office and other internationally based businesses.
- Managing the daily financial operational tasks ie general banking.
- Prepare and present financial information, reports and providing financial analysis to the Board and other stakeholders.
- Managing credit control, forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Payroll Processing.
- Lead the development of financial policies and processes.
To be successful in this role you will need to be flexible and have the ability to respond to fast-paced demands of the role. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Degree or professional qualification (preferred) ; QBE candidates will also be considered with a strong financial background.
- Experience working in an SME.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role(s) (preferred)
- Thorough understanding of VAT.
Hours: 35 Hours per week
Hybrid working: Minimum 2 days in office (Edinburgh)
Salary: Up to £47,000
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.