Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Are you a Financial Planner looking for a new opportunity that will allow you to enhance your career? If so, this opportunity could be the right one for you. As a financial planner you will be a key point of contact within my client’s finance team and you will be liaising with a variety of stakeholders across their business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation that values their employees and ensures their core values are felt from within.
As a Financial Planner you will be a valuable asset to my client’s financial analysis team, ensuring business growth is maintained and driven internally. You will be responsible for ensuring internal reporting systems are seamless and line up with company objectives. Whilst adding to my client’s finance team this will be a great opportunity to further develop professional and personal relationships across a growing sector within Aberdeen.
The key responsibilities include:
- Liaise closely with management to ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly KPI’s are delivered
- Analyse financial results to ensure company performance is fully understood
- Liaise with management and other stakeholders to incorporate their budgets & forecasts into the companies overall budget
- Work closely with management to assess previous budgets & prior year results to ensure improvements going forward will positively impact overall performance
- Ad hoc duties when required
- Continuously look for internal opportunities to streamline and develop financial reporting systems
The key skills / experience / knowledge required:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA or ACCA, CBE will be considered)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar financial role
- Experience within an established energy provider
- Background within financial analysis would be beneficial
- Previous experience within an analyst role is essential
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.