One of our returning clients based in Aberdeen are looking for an experienced Groundwork Supervisor. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation who have a strong reputation within the construction industry. Our client is looking for a like-minded individual who will help maintain their established reputation and continue to deliver high quality projects throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar position and have a hands on approach to work. As and when necessary, you will be expected to operate machinery to ensure the smooth running of each project. Due to our clients projects, regular travel to their Scotland sites will be required and the occasional UK site. This is a full-time, permanent role.
The key responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of subcontractors, Labourers & Groundworkers
- Order materials for site
- Operate plant when necessary
- Manage multiple tasks including concrete, pit installation, slabs, kerbs, drainage etc to a high standard
- Ensure all equipment and plant is arrange in accordance to the project / site requirements
- Ensure health & safety procedures and policies are in place and adhered to
- Carry out the relevant quality checks on works
The key skills / experience / knowledge required:
- Experience with concrete, external works and drainage is essential.
- Previous supervisory experience is essential
- Relevant certificates (CSCS etc)
- Technical knowledge – ability to understand construction drawings
- Experience of operating the following machinery, Dumper, Roller & 3CX.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clean driving license
- Must be willing to travel throughout Scotland
Attractive benefits and salary package for the right candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.