Website Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based North West Aberdeenshire, a leader in the design, manufacture and hire of lifting, pulling and much more is currently looking for a permanent Hire Personnel Coordinator. They aim to adapt existing technology to bring innovative solutions to life. They deliver products and services to over 50 countries across all continents and continue to lead industry standards for quality and reliability.
This position is required to support all aspects of coordination/administration for the Hire Personnel department and will be involved in Hire Personnel mobilisation and demobilisation for projects globally. They will also work closely with the Hire Personnel Manager to ensure all projects are executed in a timely manner as well as completing all administrative tasks in accordance with the operations plans.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist Hire Personnel Manager in day to day running of the Department.
- To arrange flights, hotels, hire cars worldwide and any other required travel arrangements.
- Ensuring that C-Sam System is kept up to date with mobilisation/demobilisation date if there are any project changes from original plan.
- Understand department and client priorities and work to tight timelines and deadlines.
- Engage with all relevant stakeholders as required to ensure departmental deliverables are met.
- Issue Travel Details to offshore personnel.
- Communicate with offshore personnel on a weekly basis via phone and/or email.
- Complete client required documentation relating to offshore personnel.
- Liaise with clients on confirmation of mobilisation/demobilisation date.
- Check offshore expenses prior to issuing to Project Engineer for sign off.
- Complete and submit visa applications in a timely manner to ensure client deadlines are met.
- Assist with ensuring all certification and documentation is in place for any agency staff within the offshore team.
- Assist Hire Personnel Manager as and when required with scheduling of offshore personnel.
- Administrate offshore PPE requests.
- Managing accrued leave for all office and workshop personnel who travel offshore.
- Ensure all passports and seamans documentation is kept up to date.
- Arrange offshore related training ensuring it suits operational requirements and is renewed well in advance of expiry.
- Assist offshore personnel with competency requirements.
- Create and save training certificates for new courses.
- Ensure offshore overtime is processed from Project Timesheet.
- Ensure Payroll are advised of any Supervisor Uplifts due.
- Rectify any company credit card issues for offshore personnel in conjunction with Finance.
- On request of bank transfer by offshore personnel, identify if reasonable and arrange via Finance.
- Ensuring Travel Agency Invoices are correct and authorised in a timely manner for back-charging the client.
- File paperwork on return of offshore personnel from a Project.
- Raise requisitions for any offshore personnel related items.
- Ensure offshore personnel CVs are kept up to date.
- Attend and participate in departmental and project meetings.
- Assist with project briefings and debriefings with offshore personnel.
- Review daily reports from offshore and projects.
- Work closely with Project Engineers to ensure personnel invoices are submitted to the client accurately.
- Support Project Team in planning, identifying and development of Personnel.
- Review department procedures and suggest improvements working with the teams for acceptance and lead in the implementation of.
- Support additional duties usually carried out by Hire Personnel Manager during annual leave periods.
- Support Departmental / Project meetings as required and document minutes accordingly.
- Assisting with any other travel requirements for the Business or administrative tasks for the Department.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Accountancy or business/administrative-related qualification desirable.
- Strong understanding of cost management and project budgeting.
- Ability to operate on own initiative as well as part of different teams with the aim of delivering operational excellence.
- Effective team player with the ability to proactively deliver on a range of requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, including prioritisation of tasks.
- Professional and effective verbal and written communication.
- Motivated and logical thinker.
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Packages, etc.
- HNC/HND or equivalent in Business Administration.
- Strong knowledge of offshore regulations relating to certification/documentation required and travel.
Salary Banding (£30-£38k) & eligible for overtime
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.