Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
To support and advise business areas to deliver improved HSEQ compliance and performance, in line with company and client expectations.
Health & Safety
- Support and Implement UK HSEQ Objectives and programmes.
- Maintaining legal compliance.
- Driving continuous improvements through leading and lagging performance management.
- Support the business in review of health, safety and environmental legal registers.
- Support Service and Contract Delivery in:
- Accident / incident investigation.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Occupational Health and Hygiene requirements.
- Participate in business Emergency Response requirements.
- Work pack HSEQ requirements: review and sign-off.
- Provide guidance and coaching on HSEQ aspects pertinent to the contract.
- Support the induction and on-boarding programme.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of HS & E legislation in area of responsibility.
- Support of regional Integrated Management System (IMS) including maintenance of IMS procedures.
- Support business delivery of relevant HSEQ plans.
- Support business in the delivery of the company audit plans.
- Support relevant systems for continuous improvement.
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to produce HSEQ performance metrics.
- Liaise with customers to develop and produce relevant interface documents.
- Attend / facilitate customer meetings in relation to HSEQ elements.
Safety is our first Core Value and we believe that safety is a team effort.
Safer Together is employee owned. It is how we think, communicate and act.
As a member of the team, there are expectations of you within your role:
- To fully understand your HSEQ responsibilities relevant to your role.
- Work in partnership with HSEQ on any HSEQ matters.
- Understand, adhere to and be the advocate of our Safer Together behaviours.
- Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate (NGC) and working towards NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational H&S or equivalent (NVQ, Degree)
- Lead Auditor qualification
- COSHH Assessor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.