£45 - 52K DOE with additional benefits
To support and advise business areas to deliver improved HSEQ compliance and performance, in line with company and client expectations.
Health & Safety
- Support and Implement UK HSEQ Objectives and programmes.
- Maintaining legal compliance.
- Driving continuous improvements through leading and lagging performance management.
- Support the business in review of health, safety and environmental legal registers.
- Support Service and Contract Delivery in:
- Accident / incident investigation.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Occupational Health and Hygiene requirements.
- Participate in business Emergency Response requirements.
- Work pack HSEQ requirements: review and sign-off.
- Provide guidance and coaching on HSEQ aspects pertinent to the contract.
- Support the induction and on-boarding programme.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of HS & E legislation in area of responsibility.
- Support of regional Integrated Management System (IMS) including maintenance of IMS procedures.
- Support business delivery of relevant HSEQ plans.
- Support business in the delivery of the company audit plans.
- Support relevant systems for continuous improvement.
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to produce HSEQ performance metrics.
- Liaise with customers to develop and produce relevant interface documents.
- Attend / facilitate customer meetings in relation to HSEQ elements.
Safety is our first Core Value and we believe that safety is a team effort.
Safer Together is employee owned. It is how we think, communicate and act.
As a member of the team, there are expectations of you within your role:
- To fully understand your HSEQ responsibilities relevant to your role.
- Work in partnership with HSEQ on any HSEQ matters.
- Understand, adhere to and be the advocate of our Safer Together behaviours.
- Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate (NGC) and working towards NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational H&S or equivalent (NVQ, Degree)
- Lead Auditor qualification
- COSHH Assessor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.