Website Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based North of Aberdeen this company is supports the offshore energy industry in various ways. They are currently looking for an HSEQ Advisor to be a key part of driving continuous improvements across the UK business.
Responsible for the day-to-day monitoring and reporting of HSEQ performance as well as providing support and regular communication to the Managers, Team Leads and employees to drive through continuous improvements across the UK business.
- Pro-actively support the HSEQ team in order to achieve all HSEQ objectives.
- Assist with the development of improvement campaigns/plans.
- Use management information systems to effectively capture and report accurate data.
- Manage and distribute information within the HSEQ department and operating units.
- Deliver HSEQ training and presentations at all levels internally.
- Be the first point of contact with external and internal stakeholders ensuring that information is distributed to meet the needs of the HSEQ team.
- Answer initial queries and escalate queries to relevant area of the organisation where appropriate.
- Manage and update HSEQ procedures and policies in line with internal and external organisational needs.
- Advise and guide stakeholders on administrative processes where necessary.
- Comply with all Safety, Quality and Environmental policies, procedures and standards.
- Support the HSEQ Manager as and when required.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Highly credible professional who is well organised and a proactive relationship builder who displays the presence and maturity to influence and win the confidence of colleagues and other key stakeholders.
- Calm under pressure and effective at meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrable ability to assist with data/trend analysis.
- IT Literate and familiar with Microsoft Office suite with the ability to adapt and use new systems.
- Excellent communication (both written & verbal) and organisational skills.
- Customer management skills.
- Knowledge of COMAH working practices is desirable.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or similar preferred.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.