Website Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based North West Aberdeenshire, a leader in the design, manufacture and hire of lifting, pulling and much more is currently looking for a permanent HSEQ Coordinator. They aim to adapt existing technology to bring innovative solutions to life. They deliver products and services to over 50 countries across all continents and continue to lead industry standards for quality and reliability.
Provide business support to the HSEQ department and responsibility for the effective functioning of all company facilities. Providing an efficient and safe working environment for all employees by using best practice to manage resources, services and process to meet the needs of the company. Maintaining all HSEQ records and documents with a high level of detail.
- Maintaining and developing an accredited Integrated Management System (certified to ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and ISO 45001)
- Support in conducting risk assessments and special assessments as required by the business, including display screen equipment, manual handling, lone working, new and expectant mothers, young workers etc.
- Support in conducting internal and compliance audits, report on findings and see any actions through to completion Proactively promote awareness of HSE throughout the site and challenge with regards to safety accordingly.
- Competing non-conformance reports, report on findings and see any actions through to completion.
- Carry out all activities with full awareness of their impact on the environment, both in terms of the local environment and people.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and to take corrective action or initiate controls to minimise risk.
- Planning of preventative maintenance programmes and development of annual work planner Maintenance of Plant and Equipment Register including accurate registering and disposal of assets in line with finance management procedures.
- Assisting with the development of international base IMS systems.
- Ensuring compliance of regulations relating to operator’s license.
- Collate HSEQ data for producing statistics.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Experience in ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO 45001 Management systems.
- Holds a NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent (or working towards a recognised Health and Safety Qualification) or IOSH Managing Safely as a minimum, however, if you do not have any of the above qualifications, but can demonstrate experience with ISO standards, we would look to provide the relevant training for the right candidate.
- Experience of Document Control.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Salary £25-35K DOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.