Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding offshore opportunity for a HVAC Commissioning Engineer is now available on a permanent basis to join a successful provider of integrated solutions within the oil and gas industry. Working within many services such as Installation, Design and Commissioning to name a few, this company have become a key provider of HVAC solutions. They require an experienced individual with offshore experience who is reliable and committed to the role. If you posses a minimum of 5 years of experience within this discipline, and you are looking to join a dynamic team, this opportunity could be exactly what you are looking for.
- Conduct Temporary Refuge Ingress Testing.
- Conduct HVAC Commissioning/Air Balancing/Water Balancing.
- Conduct air quality testing.
- Conduct HVAC Audit Surveys.
- Conduct HVAC Fan Performance Testing.
- Conduct Noise Surveys.
- Conduct Local Exhaust Ventilation Assessments & Testing (LEV).
- Ensure work areas are maintained in a safe and tidy manner.
- Ensure high standards of communication are maintained.
- Always comply to health and safety standards.
- SVQ or equivalent experience within HVAC discipline.
- Valid Offshore certification ( OGUK, BOSIET, MIST etc.).
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Competitive rates available
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.