£ Salary dependant on experience
HVAC Project Design Engineer
The HVAC Project Design Engineer will provide design and draughting support to the Project Managers on a wide range of offshore and onshore mechanical HVAC and Refrigeration projects.
- Carry out detailed design, calculations and project drawings
- Specify and select materials, components and equipment
- Assist with the preparation of project documentation, technical files and work packs
- Contribute to integrated safety when reviewing engineering designs and ensuring all technical and design risks are identified to meet project requirements
- ONC/HNC in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Competency in CAD Mep 3D modelling software
- Computer literate in all Microsoft Packages – mainly Excel, Word and Microsoft Project
- HVAC background with experience of hazardous or critical environments such as explosive atmospheres
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.