Outstanding opportunities for HVAC & HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians have become available with a long-standing Oil and Gas company based in Aberdeen. The main purpose of the role is to execute routine maintenance, repair and fault finding on large commercial/ industrial HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Routine maintenance responsibilities.
- Must be confident in performing module pressure checks, fan performance checks, ductwork, electrical wiring schematics.
- Knowledge of F-gas regulations is essential.
- Experience of F-gas management is essential.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must have intermediate IT skills (Word, Excell)
- Must be highly motivated
- S/NVQ L3 (Refrigeration and/or Air Conditioning)
- F-Gas 2079
- Comp Ex (EX01-04) (preferable)
- WAH (Unit 2)
- Small Bore Tubing (SBT01)
- Emergency first aid
You can expect:
- Competitive Remuneration and benefits package
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.