Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We have an excellent opportunity come up for a Hydraulic Technician looking for an onshore permanent role based in Aberdeen with an aspect of offshore work on an ad hoc basis.
- 37.5h week when workshop based.
- Offshore travel will involve 12 hour shifts and there is 1 rest day for every 7 consecutive days worked offshore.
- Competitive annual base salary
- In addition an offshore uplift. For weekdays worked offshore, an additional 4.5h as standard rate and 12 hours on the weekend.
- Overtime and offshore available
- ONC level in a mechanical / hydraulic discipline with several years’ experience
- Offshore experience is required.
- Maintain offshore medical fitness levels
- It is a condition of this role that you agree to undergo basic offshore survival course.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Building a range of drilling and control instrumentation systems and products, from procuring materials to dispatching finished goods.
- Installing, commissioning and supporting systems on Clients’ installations, travelling as required on an ad hoc basis, rather than regular rota, to international locations both onshore and offshore.
- Carrying out Pressure and FAT testing of all hydraulic products and systems.
- Carrying out and assisting with software installation and testing when required (post training).
- Carrying out the fault diagnosis and repair of mechanical / hydraulic control systems, assemblies and components.
- Assisting with the fault diagnosis and repair of electrical systems, assemblies and components (post training).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.