Are you an experienced Internal Sales Administrator who is looking for a new and exciting challenge within a forwarding thinking organisation? If so, this could be exactly what you are looking for.
An excellent opportunity has become available with one of our clients based in Bridge of Don. Our client is a market leading organisation within their specialist field and has over 30 years’ experience within the energy sector. Our client operates internationally and strives to set continuously high standards in every aspect of their work. As a market leading organisation, they lead by example and require like minded individuals to come work alongside them so they can continuously develop and achieve their mission.
As an Internal Sales Assistant you will be responsible for the smooth running of the sales administration and ensuring all documentation is maintained , logged and approved where necessary. Additionally, as an internal sales assistant you will quickly become a valuable asset to our client’s larger organisation, therefore it’s important that the right candidate shares the same key values. As an innovative, dynamic and forward thinking organisation our client is looking for an individual who can bring a wealth of experience to their established Sales department and help ensure they are always diving growth and keeping up with market trends.
The key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with Sales quotes and raising them where required
- Raise Purchase Orders for clients
- Monitor customer portals for quotations and action any issues
- Maintain my client’s stock database and ensure all information is accurate
- Maintain Purchase order Log
- Liaise with internal and external clients
- Assist with Admin Documentation and maintain job files where appropriate
- Resolve any queries
The key skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within an internal sales position will be advantageous
- Previous experience with raising PO’s
- Previous experience of internal expediting would be desirable
- HND in Administration (minimum) Extensive experience will be considered
- Excellent Communication and Organisational skills
- 3-month probationary period
- Circa £25k
- Holiday 30 days (inclusive of 10 public holidays)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.