Are you an experienced financial Accountant who is looking for a fresh challenge? One of our clients based in Aberdeen are looking for an experienced Joint Venture Accountant to come join them on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity to join a very reputable organisation and expand your knowledge / experience within the energy sector. As a JV Accountant you will be responsible for ensuring month end accounts are accurately prepared and costs are correctly charged to the relevant partners.
As a JV Accountant you will liaise with an array of different senior management across the organisation and ensure good working relationships are maintained. This is a great opportunity for and experienced Accountant to expand their knowledge and gain further experience within the energy sector.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Month end reporting
- Issue billings and resolve any late payment queries
- Maintain good working relationships between different finance departments across the business
- Ensure the reforecasting process is seamless through analysis, data collection and preparation of material
- Be a key point of contact within the finance team to resolve queries regarding budgets
- Provide monthly free cash flow performance budget / plan
- Assist with annual budgeting, quarterly furcating and work plans
The key skills / experience / knowledge required:
- Previous experience within the energy sector
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, QBE will be considered)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.