One of our clients based in the central belt are looking for a Landscape Architect to join them on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a rare opportunity to join a thriving organisation who are continuously expanding their workload due to constant project wins. As a Landscape architect you will be joining an established team of experienced landscape practitioners, graphic technicians and environmental coordinators. Within this close-knit team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of multidisciplinary projects which provides you with the exposure to work with a variety of specialists.
Our client is looking for an individual who has an interest and experience in Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (VIA). As a Landscape Architect you will be responsible for providing additional professional support to a range of exciting new projects across Scotland, with particular focus on the renewable sector. Our client is looking for individual with a varied skill level, the below responsibilities will depend on experience.
The key responsibilities include:
- Perform and report on site surveys and data collection.
- Responsible for delivering a range of projects within a diverse portfolio.
- Prepare Landscape and Visual Impact assessments and manage associated technical appendices.
- Produce detailed designs in line with architect and engineers requirements.
- Monitor work on site.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure delivery of projects are kept within budget and time constraints.
- Mentor junior members of staff when required.
The key qualifications and experience required:
- Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Membership of Landscape Institute (preferred)
- Experience within renewable energy and grid sectors (required for a senior role)
- Excellent written, graphic and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain and build excellent working relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Experience of AutoCAD & ArcGIS is preferred (other graphic software packages will also be considered)
- Previous experience of detailed design, optioneering and master planning is preferred.
- Driving licence is required.
- Hybrid role (2 days in the office, 3 days remote)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.