Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
I have an excellent opportunity come up with our client based in North Aberdeen for a LOLER Engineer. This is a permanent onshore position. The position involves the examination, testing, repair and servicing of overhead cranes, swing jibs, hoists, loose lifting gear and other items of lifting equipment.
- Experience in the examination and testing of overhead cranes, swing jobs, hoists, loose lifting gear and other items of lifting equipment.
- Competence in the inspection of lifting equipment in accordance with LOLER and PUWER.
- The ability to work as part of a team or on your own initiative.
- Good communication with other members of the team and customers.
- You must be physically fit and able to work at heights
- A full driving Licence essential
- Willingness to work extra hours
- LEEA or other lifting equipment qualifications would be required, with extra training available.
Profit related bonus scheme
Private medical care
Additional holidays for long service
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.