Thrilled to be working with a client in Aberdeen to recruit for a Management Accountant on a full-time and permanent basis. The successful candidate will join a company who play an integral part in providing services to the Offshore Oil & Gas industry. The client is looking for an ambitious individual to join their finance team of 7 and work closely with the Finance Manager in a varied and challenging role.
The successful candidate will have a proven record of audit, management and statutory accounting processes and experience in forecasting and budgeting. Understanding of technical accounting, including IFRS and UK GAAP would be desirable.
Your duties will include :
- Month end financial transactions and timetable coordination.
- Ownership of PBH accounting process, inventory and payroll related accounting entries and analysis.
- Variance Analysis in support of the monthly submissions.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- BU financial transactions for accurate and complete reporting.
- Support the provision of up to date accounting system representing current business and contract structures.
- Support the control of accounting system master data structures.
- Exception reporting resolution.
- Production/processing of accounting inputs to the management accounts, budgets and forecasts, including liaison with Business Unit finance stakeholders.
- Production of ad-hoc reporting.
- Support the Finance Reporting Manager relationship with the external auditors and ensure timely fulfilment of deliverables requests during full year audit processes, as well as additional audit deliverables during the local statutory accounts processes.
- Support of year end audit packs, tax packs and other reporting requirements.
The client will consider qualified, part-qualified and QBE candidates as relevant experience is what they are looking for. With competitive compensation packages and opportunities for career growth within the company, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business.
Salary : £ 40k – £50k DOE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.