Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Due to an increase in workload one of our long-standing clients are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. This would ideally suit someone who has previous experience working on large engineering projects.
As a Management Accountant you will be a key point of contact within my client’s finance team. You will liaise with operations and ensure all their data is collected and analysed appropriately.
The key responsibilities include:
- Produce management accounts
- Generate reports relating to financial data
- Mentor the finance team and provide guidance where necessary
- Suggest improvements to be made where appropriate within forecasting and budgeting
- Produce cost reports
- Chase operations for data
- Analyse and produce reports from the data collected
- Liaise with operations to ensure budgets are kept within
The key skills / knowledge / experience required:
- Previous experience within the oil & gas industry would be an advantage
- Previous experience with large projects would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proven track record of mentoring & training a successful team
- Qualified either through exams or experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.