Excited to be working alongside a returning client to support them in their search for a Management Accountant. The client is one of the leading providers of civil engineering projects in the UK. After a recent period of growth, they are looking to expand their finance team by bringing in a Management Accountant on a full-time basis to their offices in Glasgow.
To be successful in this role you will be at-least part qualified with 3 years’ experience with strong accounting systems & management reporting skills. Due to the nature of the business, the ability to multitask and effectively prioritise your workload is required.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Analysing the monthly financial results
- Bank and cash flow analysis
- Auditing internal accounting processes and procedures
- PAYE/CIS and VAT submissions
- Assist in the creation of management reports for the company Directors
- Reporting to the Finance Director in all areas of finance
Salary : £35k – £40k
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.