Salary : £46k - £56k
Working alongside our client present the vacancy of a permanent Management Accountant to join their expanding team near Forres.
A multiple award-winning and industry leading engineering company, with locations across Europe, the client works on cutting-edge advances in technology. Having developed one of the most advanced systems in the world and securing millions in funding, the client is now looking to add to their rapidly growing company with a Qualified Management Accountant.
You will play a crucial role in supporting the various projects and financial activities including management accounts, financial analysis and reporting. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of statistical reporting information
- Preparation of management accounts of all group subsidiaries and consolidated accounts.
- Supporting annual statutory audits.
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Liaising with non-financial personnel to assist with projects from a financial stand point.
- Ensuring all month end tasks are completed on time.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to improve the current finance function.
- Must be fully qualified (ACCA / CIMA)
- Must be a UK or EU citizen.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years post qualification corporate experience.
- Experience in a similar field (manufacturing / project hardware) is preferred.
- Experienced in ERP systems (required) with the ability to report from ERP (preferred)
- Strong management accounting experience.
Salary : £46k – £56k
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.