Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding opportunity for an Onshore Mechanical Assembler is now available to join an Oil and Gas company situated in Aberdeen with a strong reputation. With a vast amount of work in the pipeline, the opportunity is available on a long-term contract where you will carry out the below responsibilities.
- Assembling and testing K-Winch products.
- Using hand tools including tube bending equipment.
- Supporting and improving products through specific techniques.
- Problem solving.
- Assisting and supporting colleagues when required.
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements.
- Completing work to a high standard on time.
- Read and interpret basic blueprints, diagrams and engineering drawings.
- Manufacture hydraulic systems as per designs.
- Support key initiatives such as on time delivery, schedule attainment, cost of quality.
- Respond to identified process improvements.
- Attend daily team brief meetings.
- Report any issues using the engineering support system to make improvements to current designs.
- Time served apprenticeship.
- Have a background in a mechanical based profession.
- Working knowledge within an assembly & manufacturing environment.
- Ability to operate basic hand and power tools.
- Forklift and overhead crane certificates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.