up to £16.42ph
An outstanding opportunity for an Onshore Mechanical Assembler is now available to join an Oil and Gas company situated in Aberdeen with a strong reputation. With a vast amount of work in the pipeline, the opportunity is available on a long-term contract where you will carry out the below responsibilities.
- Assembling and testing K-Winch products.
- Using hand tools including tube bending equipment.
- Supporting and improving products through specific techniques.
- Problem solving.
- Assisting and supporting colleagues when required.
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements.
- Completing work to a high standard on time.
- Read and interpret basic blueprints, diagrams and engineering drawings.
- Manufacture hydraulic systems as per designs.
- Support key initiatives such as on time delivery, schedule attainment, cost of quality.
- Respond to identified process improvements.
- Attend daily team brief meetings.
- Report any issues using the engineering support system to make improvements to current designs.
- Time served apprenticeship.
- Have a background in a mechanical based profession.
- Working knowledge within an assembly & manufacturing environment.
- Ability to operate basic hand and power tools.
- Forklift and overhead crane certificates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.