An excellent opportunity is now available for a Mechanical Technician to join an Oil and Gas company who are well established within Aberdeen. They are looking for a long term, permanent Technician to report to the Mechanical Team Lead who has strong experience with Mechanical/ Hydraulic Systems. The role will see you assist in the build of new equipment and repair, maintain and modify existing equipment. This company strive to complete projects to the highest standards and are looking for someone who adopts the same ethos.
- Achieve schedules demands on all projects.
- Ensure client expectations are met.
- Meet all project deadlines.
- Ensure quality standards of work are met.
- Complete the inspection, testing and commissioning of equipment.
- Support trainees.
- Completion of paperwork including risk assessments.
Essential Qualifications/ Experience
- Modern Apprenticeship in Engineering (or equivalent).
- Able to read and understand Mechanical Assembly and Hydraulic drawings.
- Able to identify and use technical tools and instruments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.