An opportunity in Montrose for an NDT Inspector on a temporary basis (6 month contract) with a high possibility for this role to become permanent.
- SNT Level II/PCN 2 in radiography
- Magnetic particle examination
- Dye penetrant examination
- HNC or HND in a relevant engineering qualification or equivalent
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Interpret or evaluate test results in accordance with applicable codes, standards, specifications, or procedures.
- Interpret the results of all methods of non-destructive testing (NDT) such as radiography, liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, and visual testing.
- Monitor and report Quality Assurance and Quality Control aspects of required work scope package(s).
- Control and ensure the accuracy of all project quality documentation related to projects
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.