Website Salary- DOE
Based in Dyce this the company has an unrivalled portfolio of solutions during every stage of an asset’s lifecycle. They are currently looking to bring in a NDT Technician (Radiographer) to join their team.
To support in the overall delivery of the Group’s business objectives, by providing high standards of inspection execution to the company Client base. Responsible for carrying out non-destructive examination works utilizing the required techniques in accordance with relevant company and or client supplied procedures / acceptance criteria.
Tasks and Responsibilities as NDT Technician:
- Carrying out the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) in accordance with relevant regulations / legislation and approved company procedures.
- Performing NDT techniques in accordance with relevant specifications and company procedure.
- Interpret and evaluate results according to applicable standards, codes or specifications.
- Carry out and supervise all tasks at or below level 2.
- Supporting and liaising with the clients.
Be aware of, and understand your HSEQ responsibilities relevant to your role, if unsure ask your Line Manager.
- Work in partnership with HSEQ on any HSEQ matters.
- Work in accordance with your departmental HSEQ Service Level Agreement. (if in existence)
- Understand and adhere to the Safer Together behaviours.
- Completing inspection reports.
- Compile accurate reports compliant with the appropriate standards and specifications.
- Provide information on risks and mitigation actions in general, and specifically with regards to occupational health.
Education & Experience
- ISO 9712 (PCN / CSWIP) Qualification in 3 methods one of which must be Radiography (SNT-TC-1A reviewed on a case by case basis)
- Qualified or working towards an HNC/HND in a relevant field
- Previous experience in an NDT or Inspection role and knowledge of ISO 9712
Experience and Skills
- Minimum experience required to hold qualifications based on pre or post qualification experience.
- Experience in a similar role within the industry (O&G, Petrochemical, Power Generation etc).
- Relevant industry experience with methods that are held (fabrication, in-service etc).
- Knowledge of range of services the company does and can provide to the client.
- Knowledge of company Business Management Systems
- Offshore / onshore travel away from Aberdeen as required
Renumeration and Benefits
- Salary- DOE
- 40 Hours a week
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.