This opportunity as Noticing/ Street Works Co-ordinator will see you join a thriving Telecommunications & Civil Engineering Contractor based in Glasgow. This is a great time to be joining a growing company who take real pride in their work and have built an outstanding portfolio of clients. Carrying out projects within the heart of Glasgow, they are looking for someone who has the ability to travel to sites and has experience overseeing and supervising teams with confidence.
- Co-ordinating activities and raising notices for civils/ cabling.
- Raise permits for temporary signals.
- Raise permits for closures/ parking suspensions.
- Printing job packs and uploading for gangs.
- General administrative tasks.
- Updating of data.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Be familiar with new roads and streetworks act.
- Have strong computer skills.
- £25-40K DOE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.