Summary of Role
To expedite all secured orders safely, efficiently & profitably, whilst providing a clear overview of Customer Operations and coordinating all contributing factors at any time. Work closely with Director of Operations & Management Team to lead delivery teams across the business.
- Plan, Manage & Co-ordinate all aspects of Commercial Projects, including personnel, logistics, travel, equipment mob/demob, project planning overviews and project resource coordination.
- Provide logistical/operational overview of Projects at all times.
- Effective communication and leadership with Project Managers to ensure smooth delivery of operational aspects within client projects.
- Manage functional QHSE aspects of Operations.
- Communicate with all stakeholders on status, condition and progress of projects where appropriate.
- Development of short and long-term planning initiatives for continuous improvement and delivery of operational excellence.
- Produce concise documentation packages including, risk analysis, operating procedures and installation procedures & reports.
- Specific Project management, as required.
- Assist with commercial and technical proposals when required.
- Facilitation of all project and operational meetings.
- Assist in organising Kick off, Close out and customer meetings throughout a Project.
- Ensure Projects are executed using agreed standards & processes.
- Deal with customer’s enquiries and problems, as well as forwarding specific technical queries on to appropriate Subject Matter Experts.
- Contribute to team in identifying areas of growth and generate new business within the marketplace maximizing new opportunities.
- Other duties from time to time as the company reasonably requires.
This role would suit an ambitious “planner” who is seeking a new challenge or someone from a different area within engineering who has leading/management experience. Maybe a Machine Shop Manager for example.
- Degree/diploma or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Significant senior experience in an engineering supervisory/planning role.
- Excellent organisational and admin skills.
On offer for this position is a competitive package that will depend on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.