Based in Bridge of Don this company are specialists in electrical engineering. They are seeking a highly motivated Operations Manager to lead the Offshore operations, as the key point of contact for clients, suppliers, and personnel.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring professional service through effective planning, coordination, mobilisation, and demobilisation of people and equipment. This pivotal role within the company requires a strong focus on delivering exceptional service.
- Manage day-to-day operations comprehensively.
- Ensure the smooth execution of all projects by coordinating with the Technical Manager, Managing Director, and Clients.
- Ensure work is completed within budget and schedule.
- Prepare and send tenders and quotes to clients.
- Approve and upload bills, invoice clients, and handle credit control.
- Handle a diverse range of administrative tasks in line with workflow process.
- Supervise the Operations Coordinator.
- Oversee the entire staff recruitment process, including new start forms, inductions, organising job interviews, and corresponding with candidates.
- Maintain accurate personnel files and records.
- Arrange accommodation and travel for onshore and offshore personnel as needed.
- Maintain the training matrix, plan and arrange employee training when necessary.
- Update and maintain the employee rota.
- Uphold the current ISO 9001:2015 system by keeping all documents up to date and participating in internal and external audits.
- Good written and oral communication skills combined with good prioritisation, time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and proactively interact with management to obtain information.
- Must be able to react quickly and decisively to constantly changing demands and circumstances.
- Strong administration skills are essential and the post holder is required to have competency in standard office computer applications i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, or Management preferred.
- Relevant operations management in an offshore environment: experience to include significant Administrative, Office or Operations Management experience; or, any combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.