I have an opportunity come up in North Aberdeen for an Overhead Electrical Crane Engineer. This is a permanent onshore role.
The position involves the repair and servicing of overhead cranes, swing jibs, hoists, loose lifting gear and other items of lifting equipment.
- Experience in the preventative maintenance and repair of overhead cranes, swing jobs, hoists and other items of lifting equipment. (Experience with overhead cranes is preferred, but full training is given)
- Trouble shooting equipment malfunctions.
- Good understanding of 3 phase electrics, contractors, and circuits.
- Removal and installation of various mechanical parts related to crane repairs.
- The ability to work as part of a team or on your own initiative.
- Good communication with other members of the team and customers.
- Completion all necessary reports and inspections required.
- A full driving Licence essential
- You must be physically fit and able to work at heights.
- Willingness to work extra hours.
Profit related bonus scheme
Private medical care
Additional holidays for long service
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.