Delighted to be working with a company with strong roots in Dundee who are looking to add to their existing finance team.
This distribution company provide products throughout the whole of Scotland to hundreds of stores. Using their award-winning distribution network, they have been serving communities for over 100 years. Thanks to internal growth, they are now looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Administrator.
The Role :
Working in a small Payroll Team to ensure a smooth and efficient payroll process, ensuring all internal staff are paid correctly and on time. Due to the nature of the business, both monthly and four weekly payroll will be processed. The payroll administrator will be responsible for the accurate processing of payroll as well as :
- Handling new starts / updates to contracts / leavers.
- Issuing T&C’s documentation to employees and maintaining accurate and up-to-date employee records.
- Maintaining and supervising clock card and attendance records.
- Working with sensitive and personal information in a professional manner.
- Processing high volume of both internal and external payroll requests.
The Candidate :
The successful candidate will have the following qualities / experience:
- Existing knowledge of payroll administration processes.
- Experience of operating and maintaining integrated payroll systems
- Demonstrate knowledge of related legislation and statutory payroll requirements.
- Excellent communication skills to handle requests and queries via telephone.
- Employee rewards & discounts
- 30 days annual holidays including bank holidays
- Complimentary tickets to company events
- Company pension contributions
- On-site parking
Salary : £22k – £28k DOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.