Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
The 3D Animator will be responsible for producing high quality and technically accurate animations and renders for the company’s products and services, to be used for marketing and internal training purposes.
- Develop high quality and technically accurate animations for the company’s range of products and services, these can include;
- Project workscopes; detailing the function of tools in relation to client pipework (oil & gas facilities)
- Highlighting how tools are deployed and function
- Detailing the operational sequence of tools for training purposes
- Produce high quality renders of products for use in marketing or training literature
- Creating video sequences for marketing and training purposes
- Create 3D models and oversee the printing on our in-house printer (Ultimaker 3+).
- Construction and assembly of 3D models.
Individual Quality and Safety Responsibilities:
- To comply with the company’s and Client quality, safety and environmental management systems and procedures at all times.
- Ensure all accidents / incidents / near misses / hazards are immediately reported and relevant paperwork is complete
Internal Training Requirements
- Environmental Awareness
- COSHH Awareness
- Manual Handling
- The company’s Internal Courses – Basic Level
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an animation role, ideally technical or engineering bias
- Proficient knowledge of 3D animation and rendering software, 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Premiere Pro & After Effects.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor would be advantageous
- Experience of working to brand guidelines
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritise your time effectively to meet deadlines
- Graduate Degree in Digital Media, Animation or similar design related subject or several years’ experience in design, engineering or computer games industry
- Must have a strong practical understanding and experience of animation using 3ds Max or similar and Adobe Creative Suite software
- Self-motivated, with ability to use own initiative
- A keen eye for detail, layout and visual styles
- Ability to manage and organise projects autonomously
- High degree of interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, comfortable working within small teams
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.