Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Our client is looking for an experienced Accountant to come join them on a permanent basis. They are open to both Part-time and full-time candidates. In this role you will working closely with both internal and external stakeholders of our client’s business and be a key point of contact for finance queries. This role is a hands-on role and therefore requires a candidate who is willing to pick up extra duties where necessary/required.
Our client has over 25 years experienced within their specialist field, offering bespoke Oil & Gas services. Our client is continuously seeking to make their mark within their specialist field. They are an established company who are looking for like-minded individuals who share the same core values to join them on a permanent basis. Are you actively looking for a role where you will be values for your time and effort? If so, this opportunity could be just what you are looking for.
The key responsibilities include:
- Monthly financial analysis
- Reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, fixed assets & bank
- Prepare journal entries
- Assist with budgets, forecasts and reports
- Assist with year-end audit files and analysis
- Support the finance department with additional duties when required
- Payroll administration
- Preparation of management accounts
- Directly report to the General Manager regarding finance and accounts
- Analyse business operations, trends, revenues, job-costing systems and assigning entries to proper accounts
- Bookkeeping duties
- Dealing with overseas taxes
The key skills / knowledge / qualifications required:
- Sage 200 software experience
- Bookkeeper experience within a busy environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar role
- IT literate
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Excellent pension scheme
- 28 days holiday, Public holidays included
- Healthcare available
- Hybrid work available
Part-time and Full-time candidates are welcome to apply. Please state if part-time the hours you are looking to work and the appropriate hourly rate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.