Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An excellent opportunity has become available with one of our long-standing clients based in the North-East of Scotland. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected company based in Angus. Our client is a market leader within their specialist field and are continuously growing year on year. With revenue circa £29m, our client offers extensive opportunities for individuals to grow both professionally and personally with them.
Are you looking for a role where you will be recognised for your achievements and become a valuable asset to a growing Finance team. As an Accounts Assistant you will be reporting directly to the Management Accountant and will be responsible of ensuring the day-to-day accounting duties are maintained and completed in a timely manner.
The key responsibilities include:
- Processing sales invoices
- Purchase ledger invoices
- Monthly reconciliations between Inventory system and Purchase ledger
- Process bank payments
- Process monthly supplier BACS runs
- Company credit card admin duties
- Ensure cashbook is updated and reconciled regularly
The key skills / knowledge / experience include:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Sage 200 experience
- Excellent communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Comfortable working within a small finance team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.