Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An excellent opportunity has become available within our clients Perth office. They are going through substantial period of growth. The purpose of this job is to offer a range of accounting services to sole traders, limited companies and individuals. You will also be responsible for providing your clients with professional advice and resolve any queries where possible. Our client is rapidly becoming a technology orientated organisation and ensuring that their services keep up with growing standards. Our client’s aim is to recruit likeminded people who share a positive attitude and commitment to ensuring the core purpose of the firm is recognised.
The key responsibilities include:
- VAT returns
- PAYE / CIS
- Accounts preparations
- Corporation Tax
- Advising clients, using the most appropriate communication method
- Bookkeeping and admin duties as required
The key skills / knowledge / qualifications required:
- Experience of a cloud-based accounting environment
- Fully or part-qualified accountant
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a practice
- Great IT skills and have the ability to adapt to new technology
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.