Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Are you a hard-working qualified finance professional looking for a new challenge heading into the new year? One of our clients based in Aberdeenshire are looking for an experienced Accounts Supervisor to come join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
Our client is an award-winning civil engineering contractor who is paving the way in their industry. They are setting the bar high and have become a leading contractor in their specific sector. With their employees being one of their biggest assets, now is the perfect time to join an inclusive organisation.
The key responsibilities include:
- Monthly management account preparation
- Supervising finance assistants
- Cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Quarterly VAT returns / reconciliations
- Credit control and aged debt
- Budget analysis
- Annual and monthly stock takes
- Maintenance of spreadsheets and fixed asset register
- And additional duties when required
The key Skills / Education / knowledge required:
- Qualified Accounting Qualification
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Sage package experience and knowledge
- Microsoft package knowledge including, Word & Excel
- Private health acre
- Pension scheme
- Excellent remuneration package
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.