KBM Resourcing Ltd
To provide engineering support with regard to operational requirements and research and development projects. To liaise and interface with current and potential clients on a regular basis.
Management of information:
- Provide the customer’s representative with sufficient information and guidance to ensure correct task completion.
- Provide input to the Operations Manager/Client Representative regarding operational procedures and any amendments which are required.
- Provide ongoing technical support for operations, both on and offshore.
- Prepare client quotations and involvement with tenders as and when required.
- Generate work instructions for new and existing product lines and perform relevant training.
Management and Development:
- Devote appropriate time to development, training or coaching of personnel.
- Provide structured feedback to teams at appropriate times.
- Keep up to date with Health & Safety procedures to maintain the security and safety of team.
Health and Safety Management:
- Assist in conducting safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensure regulations relating to health, safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to.
- Advise on safety aspects in the use of new products, plant, equipment and systems of work.
- Where necessary assist with the causes of accidents, the circumstances leading to them and compile the necessary reports, providing corrective advice to prevent recurrence.
Knowledge and Skills-
Formal Qualifications: (specific degree or professional qualification)
- Minimum HNC Qualification in a technical subject, degree qualified would be preferable
- Firm but fair management style, confident in dealing with people related issues
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong communicator
- Excellent coach and mentor
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, develop, motivate and empower employees
Functional: (e.g. specific level of operational experience)
- Experience of leading a team effectively in a workshop environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.