Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Requiring relocation to ANGERS, FRANCE
This client is a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide variety of products extensively used in a diverse range of markets including the Renewables, Oil& Gas, Motor and Agricultural Industries. The highly innovative products produced by the client have been solving complex customer challenges around the world for decades, warranting the company’s rapid international expansions. They’re currently looking for an accomplished Application Engineer to join their Team in their French HQ. The role is to help pioneer developments and to support the production of the next generation of cutting edge technology.
- Participate in calls for tenders by defining the customer needs and taking into account its technical requirements / characteristics: ensure adequacy and technical feasibility.
- Negotiate and drafts offers and sales contracts taking into account the different requirements, conditions and technical and commercial specificities: deadline, quantitative, supply chain, Incoterm, etc.
- Be the technical and commercial interlocutor of the customer throughout the life of the business.
- Participates in the monitoring of the project and the coordination of internal and external actions.
- Depending on the nature of the product and the business, defines the selling prices.
- Participates in the respect of costs, quality and deadlines
- Present the different product ranges at specific events (trade shows, training, sales meetings, etc.)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of products.
- Engineering degree, with or without commercial experience depending on the profile sought
- Know office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Project management experience
- Know the means of design, production, control, or testing
- Experience negotiating with different interlocutors
- Experience giving clients technical advice.
- Coordinating and managing business concepts
- Respond to calls for tenders and write tenders and / or associated contracts
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.