Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An excellent opportunity for an Architect Technician to join a well-established Architectural Practice based in Dunfermline has recently become available. They work across a multitude of sectors including Large Care Homes, Private and Affordable Housing, Commercial Builds, Offices and Hotels. They are built on professionalism, passion and creativity and would expect the correct individual to embrace these principles within an office environment that hard working, but fun and rewarding. With projects varying up to £5million you can expect to work on some interesting projects including golf clubs, pools, colleges to name a few.
- Preparing designs using CAD software and traditional drawing methods.
- Visiting sites.
- Preparing drawings, plans, and documents for statutory approvals.
- Obtaining tenders for construction work.
- Preparing applications for approval by regulatory bodies.
- Monitoring designs for health and safety and contributing to risk assessments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.