Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
On behalf of our dynamic and forward-thinking client, we are looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to come join their growing finance team. Our client is going through a strong period of growth and are looking to add to their knowledge rich finance department.
As an Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for the smooth running of the day-to-day finance duties. As an Assistant Accountant you will be carrying out a variety of finance duties including journal entry preparation, trail balance preparation, inventory accounting, bank reconciliations and financial statements. In addition, you will be liaising closely with the Financial Controller to ensure financial data is analysed, consolidated and compiled in a timely fashion.
The key duties include:
- Preparation of management accounts – month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Forecast & budget preparation
- Preparing journal entries and management accounting analysis
- Bank reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Weekly cash flow forecasts
- Ensure intercompany vendor accounts are maintained
- Management reports, highlighting sales, overtime and overheads
- Any general duties when required
The key skills / knowledge / qualifications required:
- Industry recognised qualification (ACCA, CIMA, HND, Degree etc)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft AX software and Excel
- Have the ability to work as a team and individually
- A quick learner
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.