Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
One of our clients based in Fife is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to come join them on a full-time basis. Our client is a leading organisation within their sector, with over 20 years’ experience within their field. We require an experienced finance professional who is looking for a new rewarding opportunity, in which further knowledge and skills will be gained. The ideal candidate will be either part-qualified or fully qualified with a recognised accounting qualification.
The key responsibilities include:
- VAT returns
- Ensure monthly management accounts are accurate
- Process credit card returns and expenses
- Assist with annual audits
- Assist with annual budget and forecast preparation
- Ensure processes are developing and improving where necessary
- Ensure all compliance is completed in line my clients Health & Safety policies
The key skills / knowledge / experience required:
- CIMA / ACCA qualification or Part-qualified
- Great communication skills
- A proactive individual
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.