Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A new opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join an Award Winning Interior Fit Out Contractor has recently become available based in Dundee. This is an excellent chance for someone who is starting out in the industry who is looking to develop their career in Quantity Surveying. This role would suit someone who has finished their degree and has also managed to build up a working experience. They work on projects in the commercial and retail sectors and are experts within their field, building up an excellent client base over their successful history. They are looking to give people an opportunity so this position is also open to those looking to relocate for a long term role.
- Preparation of cost feasibilities, approximate estimates, cost planning, Bills of Quantities, Specifications and Schedule of Rates.
- Assist in the preparation and agreement of final accounts.
- Preparation of interim valuations throughout the life of a project.
- Preparation and administration of procurement advice, tenders, tender reviews and advice.
- Support senior members of the team in the day to day management and delivery of projects.
- Ensure deadlines are managed and progress is reported to seniors.
Must: Have demonstrable work experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.