Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An Assistant Site Manager position has become available to join an established Main Housebuilding Contractor based in Aberdeen. This exciting opportunity would be covering two sites relatively close to each other and comes with a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. Having built an excellent reputation in the area they seek to recruit someone who has high standards of work who wants to complete projects on time and in budget. They continue to expand and are regularly winning new contracts due to their high quality work and the satisfaction of their clients.
- Overseeing on-site labourers and Construction Workers
- Ensuring building materials and equipment are available at all times
- Monitoring construction budget and expenses
- Providing clients with the appropriate work completion timeline
- Coordinating daily onsite activities with the Site Supervisor
- Liaising between clients and subcontractors/suppliers
- Planning and implementing work schedules
- Adhering to the construction industry standards and safety regulations
- Reviewing and communicating onsite progress to clients
- Undertaking site safety inspections
- Car Allowance
- 34 Days Holiday
- Cash Plan Healthcare + Life Assurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.